Founder of REAP, David H. Morgan has decades of experience in the investment, retirement and estate planning industry advising individuals, professionals, and families in these matters.
Learn a bit more about him through the 20 questions below, or view his full bio here.
1) What are 3 words people use to describe you?
David H. Morgan: committed, focused, honest
2) If happiness were the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
David H. Morgan: helping and guiding others
3) Name one thing not many people know about you.
David H. Morgan: avid reader
4) What did you want to be when you were a child?
David H. Morgan: U.S. Senator or Ambassador
5) What are you most grateful for in your life?
David H. Morgan: strong values and education, academic, cultural and spiritual
6) What is the best advice you’ve ever been given?
David H. Morgan: “Do your best, no matter what that may be.”
7) What are your Top 3 all time favorite movies?
David H. Morgan: Dr. Zhivago, The Graduate, King of Kings
8) What is your greatest achievement and how has it shaped you?
David H. Morgan: Missouri State Debate Champion – taught me how to solve complex issues and to communicate them effectively
9) What book has influenced you the most and why?
David H. Morgan: Bible – it is life’s values and anchor
10) What one thing have you not done in your life that you really want to do?
David H. Morgan: visit Australia and New Zealand
11) What is your favorite quote and who said it?
David H. Morgan: “He saw wrong and tried to right it,” Edward M. Kennedy, 1968
12) If you could have dinner with anyone, living or dead, who would they be and why?
David H. Morgan: Neil Diamond: writer, composer, singer, poet – a truly multi-faceted talent
13) What words of wisdom would you pass on to your childhood self?
David H. Morgan: keep your vision and focus
14) List one thing you wish you could change about yourself.
David H. Morgan: more patience
15) If you could speak to everyone in the world at the same time, what would you say?
David H. Morgan: we have 2 ears and 1 mouth – use them appropriately
16) Who is one of your heroes and why?
David H. Morgan: John F. Kennedy – he offered vision with garnered results
17) What is your most treasured memory?
David H. Morgan: overseas study in England and traveling Europe
18) If you could have the answer to any one question, what would that question be?
David H. Morgan: what is the afterlife like?
19) If you were to die tomorrow, what would be your biggest regret?
David H. Morgan: less time with my loved ones
20) If you could live in a book, TV show or movie, what would it be?
David H. Morgan: History of the World!